I feel like you get the idea from the title. This super simple, super quick to make recipe only requires 4 ingredients and no baking.
Of course there are extras you can add like half a pinch of salt into the chocolate mixture or raspberries to serve.
Otherwise only four ingredients from the shop to get this made.
I used a light thickened cream which might be silly since it is a not so healthy chocolate tart but I don't think it detracts from the flavour.
And I always use a 70% dark chocolate because it contains less sugar than milk chocolate.
200g digestive biscuits
100g unsalted butter
200g dark chocolate 70%
200ml thickened cream
1. Crush biscuits.
2. Melt butter on low heat.
3. Combine crushed biscuits and butter and press mixture into pan.
4. Place tin into the fridge.
5. You can melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Alternatively I use two pans - one smaller than the other. I bring the water to boil in the smaller pan and then remove from heat and place the chocolate in the larger pan on top to melt the chocolate with steam.
6. Once the chocolate is completely melted place it aside to cool for a bit.
7. Whip the thickened cream until it forms soft peaks and gently fold into the melted chocolate.
8. Pour the chocolate on top of the crushed biscuits in the tin and place back in the fridge.
9. Allow to chill overnight to set the mixture.
10. Store in the fridge.
Writer of healthy recipes with simple instructions.